Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another boring post

What an emo day today!! I've never used to be an emo person you know... Just recently there were so many things that happened and its actually killing me!

If my PC hdd dont work, I seriously will need to kill myself! My ext hdd need to be formatted before I could use it...but if I were to format it, my data will be destroyed!!!! T_T
I have yet to test my PC hdd... Please pray that it'll work! Pleaseeeee!!

And I've just received an sms from someone. It makes me wonder if I ruining someone's life by being so cruel... That sms managed to make me feel so down and I actually teared for no reason.

I just wanna get back to my happy life! I'm a working person now... I need to worry about my career, money, parents, and my life. I want everything to be sure then I can live peacefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment