Sunday, June 13, 2010

I will always remember....

Was looking back at grandma's pics and vids. I miss her so damn much.
She was the best mum and grandma ever.
She loved me alot and she was so proud to tell everyone that Im her granddaughter.
:'(
Too bad I never had the chance to tell her how much I loved her because she just left us like that....there were no preparations for us at all.
Miss you aloooot!

Dearest grandma & I


Part of my life :)

I can still remember....that she'd sit together with me and we'll do colouring,
I can still remember...that she was the one that made my bantal busuk pillow case, which I'm still using it now,
I can still remember very clearly...that she'd walk so fast during pasar malam that we couldn't even catch up,
I can also remember...that whenever dad caned us, she'd come to push dad away and 'shield' us,
I can still remember....that her home calender would always be one day faster because she just can't wait to tear that away,
I can still remember...the feeling when she held my hand and brought me to the sundry shop,
I can still remember...that she loved planting so much that she'll scold us for plucking her bunga siantan,
I can still remember...that she loved buying things/groceries in bulk,
I can still remember....that she loved to boil the fishball soup which I love it so much,
I can still remember....that she loved to tie so many plaits on my hair and make me look pretty,
I can still remember...that she'd laugh so hard when we crack some stupid jokes, her laughter were so addictive you wouldn't stop laughing yourself,
I can still remember....the look on her face when we bought her favourite food,
I can still remember....that my grandma was very well known for keeping her groceries until it expires and still keeping it,
I can still remember...that she got sick so often and the amount of medicine that she had to take everyday, that caused her hearing problem,
I can still remember...that she'd always be awake at 6am everyday without an alarm clock without failure...
...and the last day she did that was on 27 March 2008.
I can remember that I promise myself not to forget all of this when I stare at her, lying in the coffin. I love you alot!


Appreciate your loved ones.

I'll pray for ajji, Puff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment