Friday, September 24, 2010

24/09

Happy Birthday Ah Ma =(
If you're still around, maybe I can be with you and tell you what Im feeling now. Tho we spoke to each other in hokkien and I know I suck at that, but you were so understanding and always support me no matter what...which is why I can talk to you whenever I want to. But now that you're no longer around, I just wanna tell the whole world that I miss u madly, and I miss talking to you when I have no one to talk to... =(

If you're watching from up there, please pray that everything will be fine because I just screwed up something and I hate myself so much for being extremely stupid sometimes. I should be happy but I'm not. I should be all relieved but I'm not either. FML or what? I just wanna hug you and cry =(
Happy Birthday..

No comments:

Post a Comment