Thursday, March 17, 2011

Unpredictable?

Yeah life has always been unpredictable. Not knowing what would happen next, the next day, the next hour, bla bla... But sometimes in life too, things can be so predictable... Everything seems so predictable now that there's no more fun anymore. Well, what can I say....that's life. For a moment you're oh-so-awesome, and the next moment, you're just an average Joe. My point is, I just miss those times when I would smile or even crack up when I see em each time.. It was like a 'everyday-is-an-awesome-day-when-I-see-em' thing. Now it's like...yeahh, predictable. The same thing everyday that I daren't even think if it's just me or em. I don't force anyone to follow my way of living a happy life or to please me, as I myself am not sure if I'm on the correct path anymore, but I believe in just one thing....be fuking positive everyday! Hence, I'm always happppieee and feeling excited about every single thing (okay maybe not every single thing, but almost everything) that happens everyday and of course, those that worth the excitement. Trust me, it's a good practice. But then again, seeing em and smile, that's the thing I would want it back...

Am I actually prepared?



*Random post

By random, I really mean it. Each sentence can be completely unrelated to the sentence before that... random.

No comments:

Post a Comment