Friday, April 29, 2011

505!

Sometimes I just wonder to myself why the heck I'm doing all these. Feel sick and tired of life. Maybe I'm just a very contented person? I dunno. Thinking how my life would be if I was born to be smarter than I am now..oh wait, maybe a more hardworking innocent optimistic person, rather than the me now, lazyassss... Yeah, how different will it be? No one can tell and the past is just untouchable and what I should do is to look into the future yea? My vision has always been very blur hur hurr... So how the heck and am I gonna do this? Guess I'm just filled with fear all over me? Sim always say this to me and I so gotta agree with him.

Sighhness.

Looking at myself now, I feel so...pitiful for myself yea. Especially after looking at other people my age doing so successfully now and all I'm doing now is working in a small audit firm in Subang. If without Sim, I'd think that "heyyy im doing sooo good now yo im working in Selangor and good colleagues and nice office and i learn alot bla bla bla neverending shit", but being with him, you really gotta aim higher. And of course, that's never wrong! My situation now, even a RM50 note means so much to me..! It can last me a whole week sometimes when I only need to spend on lunch and dinner. I would always get damn excited when I check my purse on Friday every week knowing that I only used up one RM50 note =_= Yeahh I'm thatt sad!

TIme to seek for the right opportunity Trina!

No comments:

Post a Comment