Sunday, January 8, 2012

Old or growing up?

Annnndddd hello bloggy! I'm a student again! =D Going back to study is actually kinda awesome! But I've only attended the first class todaylar lol so who knows by the third class I'd be lazy already -_- So for the coming at least 2.5 years, I will be a busy old woman pursuing her career and education in hope of getting better qualifications to be with her Barney! :D

To be honest, the one thing that I regret most is of course, everyone knows that, not studying hard during my uni time :( I didn't know the importance of the knowledge that we were taught and no idea on how important it was for me to score really good in exams. To think back of the silly choices I made last time, it makes me feel so stupid and hopeless for not thinking properly :( Sigh I'm old now and I can't turn back the time anymore :(

But I guess it's still not too late ;)

Knocking senses into this rock-hard head of mine ain't easy. But he managed to do it. He made me realised that education is very important and for anything in the world, I thank God that I knew him before I graduated from uni. He had definitely helped me a lot in increasing my CGPA towards the final year of my degree. Without his constant sarcastic remarks, his superb advices and him being a role model, I don't think I'd even bother to try to gain a better CGPA. I'm really glad that we met and I've improved :)

Knowing how huge of a gap in terms of knowledge, mentality, intelligence, background, and basically everything else between Sim and I, I've decided to continue with my studies and try to improve myself in every way possible (maybe besides cooking :S ). If I don't, we would grow apart further....and further. I've always ignored the saying that goes "suffer now and enjoy later", which I used to only think that it's not worth it to suffer now when you don't even know what the future will be like =S But now, I've prepared to endure any shit in the world to achieve what I want! I don't mind attending classes alone, I don't mind skipping things I love to do just to commit myself in my studies, I don't mind I can't see you for the next few years, I don't mind that I can't go back to see my parents that often, I don't mind for having to wake up early almost every single day now... everything I do is for myself and for us.

I may one day look back and regret again for the decisions I've made but I have faith that this will not be it.

Irrelevant to the post.
Just love to see him smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment