Friday, March 13, 2015

Stronger than ever

It's Viper Challenge 2015 tomorrow!!! Been waiting for this day to come like forever!! Been wanting to join Viper since 2 years ago but never had the chance. Finally took up the courage to register it this round. Unfortunately, I am not prepared for this :( It's been quite a pretty exhausting year and it is just a quarter through 2015!! I was so occupied with so damn many things that sleeping is a luxury thing to do wtf. Balancing between work, studies, house renovation, financial commitment, loved ones, friends and humans in general - NOT EASY! And moreover, satisfying the demands of everyone except for my own is another shitty thing... sigh. I wanna be left alone and chill my way to heaven *_*

Oh gosh I can't imagine how bad it's gonna be sooner when exam season is coming *gulps*

But anywayyyyy, I'm gonna go all in and get injured everywhere for the sake of releasing stress and feeling satisfied for doing crazy obstables wtf! Seriously, I believe that it is a good activity to reinstate the positivity in my meaningful and beautiful life *laughs like Dave the minion*

Here's to a wonderfool me and my wonderfool life!

 
Practice makes me-fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment