Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Should I cancel my "sex to-night"?

Haha if you wonder what my post title is about, wait for my next post! IF I ever remember to blog about it :P

Since I'm at mum's place almost everyday and whole day these days, I don't have access to my diary, I mean the real one, so here I am again! Writing on my blog to document my emo moments..

Gotta try to sleep early everyday now. I think I have another 2 weeks to unzombify myself! Can I even do it? So damn worried... =\

Anyway, today....is....a....saddd......day =(
Molly is no longer around =(( Even though I daren't touch/pet her, but seeing them always cheer me up. The 2 younger ones will always run and jump and bark and show you the manja face while Molly would always just sit and rest at a corner, very obediently, along with Nina. Never thought Molly would be the one leaving first =( Sad. R.I.P.

And today, I finally managed to get back the ownership of my number! If you're reading this, I know how heart broken you are right now for losing the last 'connection' between us, but you should know that if it's not yours, then it's just not. I really hate to see how people destroy their lives and endangering the lives of others, and also destroying how a healthy society should be, just because of a failed incident or dream or whatever at some point of their lives. Putting this up here might get a few to ttm and emo about anything, but if I don't I would be the one emoing all night. I've had enough of everything that has been happening for the past so many months and I'm waiting for the day that everyone can just live happily with their own lives. But if human wouldn't want to wake up from their sleep and keep on dreaming, that just shows that they wouldn't want to face the reality and live in denial for as long as they're asleep. It's time to wake up and take some time to think what's wrong and what's right. It's your life and your responsibility to make this world a better place, not choose to ignore it and worse, to destroy it!

Another shit... Why would people wanna lie? I guess everyone knows this. A few reasons. The main one, self preservation. But, if you were to lie, please do it in the right away. Don't say things that you don't mean it. Anything. Even simple things like "We should catch up someday", and the someday will be 10 years later.
"Will call you back later", "I hate her!", "I really wanna see you tonite"... if you don't mean it, you'll add a 'but' at the end of every sentence above. Or rather, you'd just say it for the sake of saying it but your actions show otherwise.
If you don't mean it, please don't ever say it! Simple as that! I know I do it too sometimes, everybody does. But at least I realised it and trying not to =\



Anyway, picture of me to cheer the mosquitoes up!

It's a picture of me taken by Dookie Cookie. Thankiu Dookie.

I rarely (like fuking rare) look nice in picture taken from side angles. Left or right, I'll still look ugly. Probably because of my witch chin and elf ears. I dunno bout you but I fuking like this pic!

Lol! Still not cheered up yet? Then go and sleep.

Nites!

No comments:

Post a Comment