Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yesterday...

...was 01-11-10

What a nice date huh!!
But fuck it's not a good day for me! If I have many readers for my blog, I'm very sure everyone will be leaving my blog by now for whining too much =\
Watodo, it's my blog wat! :P

Sigh, sometimes I wonder to myself if there's even a purpose of me living here on this earth. Everyone works so hard for a living or to enjoy, but they'll still die one day. Is it worth to work that hard? You can't bring all your fortune or the many holiday trips you've been to or even people you love along to your grave when you die. But yeah, like they say, just enjoy the present, which I did actually =)

Its sucky to hurt and be hurt. I think I'm completely useless in the sense that I have no plans and at lost most of the times. When only will I come to my senses? *knocks hard on head* It's empty ehh...

Ahh random. I'm loving my hair so much now coz it looks so good in the dark, only source of light is from my laptop, so when it shines on my hair, it looks awesome! =D

Taken from webcam =\
Scary siaa... =_=
The picture doesn't do my hair justice :(

No comments:

Post a Comment