Saturday, December 4, 2010

I suck

Never blog for quite sometime coz got my time occupied with lotsa stuff... Having all the time now back home. There's nothing better than your own home =)

Meeting up with besties later... I think I need to, I've been in a depression mode and still am.

I think people really do need time to know a person well. And one thing that I'm really scared of is if one day, he'll just tell me "You're not the one". I can feel that. And I gotta admit, I'm not good...just not as good as I'm expected to be. I suck. Maybe I was born to swallow all that thing and later just shit it out like nothing happened. Maybe that's why I'm feeling so shitty. Before this was like that, and I thought it'd be different if I leave for KL. Everything will change and everything will be different. But no, I still suck and feel shitty all the time.

I really hate this coz Im feeling so fuking lost. And really scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment