Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012

I think I might have a depression. No, I'm serious. Or maybe just my PMS. I dunno.
There are so many things running in my head and it all just came so sudden for the past few weeks. Perhaps it's because of my new job. My intention to study ACCA. Knowing the fact that July-August 2012 is so close. Financial planning. Life improvement thoughts. So many. It all just hit me one day and I'm feeling very depressed everyday.

2012 is coming in just a few more days. New goals, new career, new things to look forward to. There is somehow a bit of excitement knowing that I have a new job with a higher pay and being able to continue my studies giving me the chance to make new friends and meet people and learning new shitz, but at the same time, it is getting closer and closer each day... and I'm getting more and more depressed each day. I daren't think how I will even react and live by each day when the time comes, I just wish that I'm able to handle it, maturely. They say take it step by step, one at a time, and before you know it, it'll just come and go. Maybe I'm getting older, I just don't like those happening life anymore, nor do I like going out or hanging out chatting, etc. or maybe again, it's just me feeling depressed hence all these thoughts. I dunno. The point is, as I get older and with more responsibilities to bear, I'm feeling very scared, I'm lost and unsure, I'm having doubts, I don't trust myself, I can't think straight and I don't think I'm being.............yeah not to be revealed because that is for myself to know and for no one to figure out.

Reason why I'm posting this is to record (if I'm not that lazy to) the beginning of my new life in 2012. It'll be a tough one I'm sure, but I'm sure it'll just make me stronger and more independent each day... I hope :)


Happy couple, they say =)

PS: This post is not entirely about him and me but about my life in general, hoping to be better each day and in some weird way, motivating myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment