Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The journey

It's been such a long time since I last posted a blog post. Not that I'm busy all the time, guess I'm just lazy and procrastinating all the time. My boy is right, I'm just...a chod. All relationships have their ups and downs and fortunately for us, I think we're both happy with what we see in each other. Not all the time especially recently with so many things going on with him and his tons of work that he has to follow up, being stressful and frustrated most of the time is normal. Being a companion, one has to not endure it but to give support and encouragement so that he feels at his best even though the tons of shit is waiting for him. But me being the hopeless me, I failed miserably in everything. I'm a failure in every single way. I have NOT been helping out with his application nor did I help him with his other personal or work stuff... that is just not right. I know I should just mind my own business first before even caring for others, but again, me being me, I have the very few priorities in life and all I care about and think of each time is just that very few...sometimes ignoring myself and choices made by considering my priorities of my life first. I know it is not right all the time, but it makes me feel...great.

Guess everything will come to an end some day, but for our relationship, I wish and hope that the end will be when we decide to leave this world one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment