Thursday, August 2, 2012

Post-wonderful day 12

Olla Bloggie! Skipped a few post-wonderful day posts as I was busy building muscles :P Did an extensive exercise from Monday to Wednesday! Having a bad bodyache now -_- But it was so satisfying!! :D Now I'm contemplating whether to join the gym membership. There are alot of equipment and classes that I could attend and it's so freaking convenient! But....butt....knowing me, I know I would be so lazy after awhile and stop going to the gym =\ And it's not cheap so it must be worth my time and money!! :\ 7 days trial ending next week :( gotta decide then whether I should sign up or not. Most probably I will not joinlar, there's a treadmill at home anyway =D Sighh another flowchart to come up with...

Anywaysss, I'm hoping to end this post-wonderful day posts in the coming weeks. I think I should and it's time for me to move on and prioritise what I should. Will give myself till the end of this month :)



I've been so lazy I don't even bother to end my post properly =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment