Monday, July 30, 2012

Post-wonderful day 9

Dear bloggie,
Today has been a great day. Didn't emo much, spent half the day working, came back from work jogged a little, and watched a movie after spending 1 hour in the bathroom showering and washing my hair reeeal clean :D Then I spent the remaining of the night googling for stuff to read... read fun facts about the Batman, the movie, about other movies, other actress, and other dead people as random as Rudolf Hess... Mannn I'm so weird :/ Apart from all that, nothing much. Been wanting to go for happy hour, colleagues been screwing me for ffk-ing her thousands of time, but yet, don't think I should spend that kinda money unnecessarily. I have stopped giving my parents money and my goal now is to at least give them a little every month. I will soldier on till end of this year and see how it goes..

Going to bed now. Just hope I can sleep through the whole night. I've never failed to wake up in the middle of the night every fucking single day now. Seriously no idea why. Fuck shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment