Monday, April 6, 2015

See you again

Furious 7, by far one of the best series from the Fast & Furious franchise. Of course majority of the points come from the super emotional tribute to Paul Walker. That part was the saddest part of all :'(
 
Although I'm not an avid fan of Fast & Furious, but I do watch quite a few of them, missing only 2 series. Also, I'm not really a big fan of Paul Walker himself, but somehow, watching movies that stretch for over more than 10 years gives you some sense of special attachment to the characters. Not sure how to describe it but it just makes me feel really sad when I heard about his death. The feeling got worse after watching the final scene of Fast & Furious 7, seeing how all the characters age slowly... You can really feel the "family" bond there, whether it is in the movie or real life. The tribute is just so sad :'(

The video below is the clearest and unblocked (yet) version so far I managed to find from youtube :/


 
Paul Walker tribute, Fast & Furious 7
 



So sad :'(((((
Life is really short, don't take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment