Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Idiot in my life

The current assignment I am doing right now is so lousy that it is demotivating me. Hence, the many blogposts (3? or 4? LOL) in the past 2 weeks. Well on the bright side, at least there's some time for me to spare and listen to beautiful songs and dream :P
 
My current company is actually a really nice place to work. I actually feel reluctant to leave, although I did say before that I will leave this company after working for about 3 years. And here I am, still working, after 3 years and 4 months lol. Maybe next time lar I'll list down the good stuff working here hehe..
 
Had department lunch today and also to celebrate the Idiot's farewell. Idiot has tendered her resignation in search for a higher paying salary job elsewhere and she'll be leaving us soon, like really soon T.T Reality will not kick in until you start planning for the farewell party and hearing the farewell speech lol. But anyway, it is always for the better I believe. People come and go in your life, you can only be grateful that you meet who you meet today.
 
This lady here is the one colleague who would go with the flow and do or say stupid things with me. And that's why we call each other Idiot haha! There were a few people who actually asked if we are sisters or some even mistaken us for the same person as they claimed that we look alike. We don't really look alike but we do have roughly the same height, same straight hair, same pretty face (LOL!!) and same gorgeous body (LOL!!2). She's also the one and only one who made me drink so much during the period working here in the company haha! WIthout her around now sure lesser happy hour sessions already T_T 
 
So....... to the Idiot Mic Lew who will never read this lol, I wish that you will stay idiotic forever hahaha! Kidding... Just hope that your new work place will be as awesome as the current one! All the best!
 
 
Idiot and I

No comments:

Post a Comment