Wednesday, November 4, 2015

All Souls' Day

Last weekend, I went to pray my beloved grandma... It's been like 8 years now since she's gone. How fast time flies huh. Really miss her laughter and her love :'( She is the best grandmother one could ever ask for really!! I can bet you no other grandma can be as cool as her!

Well, sadness aside, here's a cute conversation I had with a 2-year-old little girl when we were at the cemetery:
Girl: What is that? *pointing at the statue of Our Lady"
Me: That's pai pai. (trying to talk baby language)
Girl: That one is Jesus loves me. (-_- baby talk failed!)
Me: Hahah ohh that's Jesus loves me!
Girl: No... Jesus loves me!
Me: Hahah yalarr Jesus loves me.
Girl: Nooo!! Meeee!! *pointing at herself*

Hahahaha omg kids these days are so smart!! She didn't allow Jesus to love me lol but I was just repeating what she said!

Kids... which they could stay like this and never grow up hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment