Monday, November 2, 2015

Shit overload


Exactly how I am feeling right now.. Sucky and shitty.

Why oh why do I always need to bother so much about how others would feel and neglect about what I want myself. Is it even the right thing to do?

Been asking myself so much about what is the purpose of life? Once read Stephen Hawking's philosophy about this. Gave a 10 seconds thought about it (that short because I hate to think) and realised that there isn't any purpose actually when God created us. But you gotta create the purpose yourself. Create the excitement you want. Create the circle of friends you desire. Create the life you imagine it to be. But to create these things, of course you gotta give and take certain things in life. I've done that but at times, I screwed up because people don't understand and appreciate the things you did or ought to do. And at the end of the day, I forego certain things because I cared for how other people think.

What about myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment