Friday, September 8, 2017

Check us out, okay?

Helloooo Friday!! Been kinda busy lately... actually.... I think I've said the same busy thing since forever hahah! But yalarr really busy larr lately! Busy training for my marathon and busy with a new project with my sister... heeee.....

Here it is!
Nice hor this logo/ name/ display pic? I created in less than 5 minutes using PowerPoint HAHAHAHA!

Don't be too surprised with the '.my', it is not like we bought a domain or something. We have only created a Facebook page with this name. The name "checkusout" was already taken, so we added the '.my' then baru can haha! 

So, wanna know what project it is? Even if you don't wanna know I will still tell blekkkk.... 

We are collecting old items and gonna sell it as pre-loved items and also gonna sell some brand new items! Gonna sell like reealllyyy cheap stuff from as low as RM1. Reason being, we have too much old stuff at home which we don't know what to do with them - if throw then it's very waste. If give away macam abit sayang. If donate, you dunno what they're gonna do with it. So decided to sell it at really cheap price to people who actually want or need them!

Dunno if it will work or not lar but then no harm trying coz it involves no cost to us other than our effort and time cost. So takperlaaaa lol... 

So, remember to support us once the page is launched ok?!

No comments:

Post a Comment