Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday story

Nothing particularly interesting about my life for me to share these days. Day in, day out, it's the same old routine. Nothing exciting, nothing outstanding, nothing worth to share. Even if there is one, it's not something I would wanna share.

So what can I say... just pray hard for better days ahead.. one which is filled with constant joy and happiness.

Ahh waittt maybe I have something to share....! So, I bought some books from Big Bad Wolf few weeks ago and I am so glad to say that I managed to finish one (rather thin) book just within a few days! So proudda myself :p I don't normally read books but for that particular book, I've been wanting to purchase it long ago  many years back on different occasions but it was always too pricey :/ Since I saw it on sale for just RM10, without hesitation I grabbed it heheh...

And somehow, I also bought an "Adult Colouring Book" =_= Never knew that there's such book.. it's actually just like any other kids colouring book, but with very much more details and of course will take me hours to complete just one page I guess. Good way to pass time! That'll be next on my list to make my life a little more exciting... Well, like I've always said, I am a very positive person. I'll always try to make my life more cheerful although it is mundane as hell by finding things which can make me feel the joy - such as running, watching happy videos and laugh to myself haha and right now, probably colouring :D

Oklar, that's all for today. Back to work. Back to facing the reality. Back to facing negativity and try to turn that into something positive. Back to my own little happy world.

No comments:

Post a Comment