Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sweet dreams

I think of all people whom I know, I think I am glad to say that I myself am one of the strongest people I know... I am strong physically, mentally and emotionally. All I needed is to cry my lungs out after a torturous night of non-stop thinking and being all emotional...and I’ll wake up all refreshed, just like a new life being bestowed upon me! That’s one thing I am always  thankful about... that I could do that easily...not one that could be done by just anybody. Guess in some ways, I’m great too huh..

But oh well, I just gotta stay strong... if I don’t, all of us, everything and we, gonna crumble together.. I know there’s always hope...because I have faith....

After all the mixed feelings and ecstatic excitement from the recent election, I guess it’s time to get a good sleep... so, good night and sweet dreams folks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment