Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Get well soon my friend!

29.04.2009

The four of us (Sangeeta, Qis, Ann, & me) went to the hospital to visit our uni mate, Viran. He had a very bad eyes infection.

The stupid guard only allowed 2 people to enter at a time so Ann and I went in first. We walked towards his bed, but he was not there. We thought he went for check up. Rupa-rupanya, he was taking his bath coz he need to wash his long long hair~

Hi Viran!

He was 'lecturing' us on the cause of the infection.
He needs to wear the shades coz he's a superstar in GH and he can't see the sunlight.


Sangeeta & Qis
Entertaining Viran with their sexy pose.


Walking back to his room.
Look how long is his hair. Mine oso kalah.
That's y he needs long time to wash his hair haha!
GET WELL SOON VIRAN!
Btw, you look like Mr.Ramaiyer here...the smile.

Oh ya, Viran is the one standing beside me in the snake picture in my previous post.
He has hairy hand and I thought the snake was hairy..until i realised it was actually his hand.

OK! Take care!!




No comments:

Post a Comment