Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Do you really want to see me die?!"

20.04.2009

Went to watch "Coming Soon" and it was freaking scary because of that ugly Chaba. The name itself sounds weird..Chaba =.=".

What happened during the movie:
- Towards the end of the movie, Qis still don't know who Chaba is. And she was so worried that the girl in the movie has no transport back coz the guy just left her there.
- I was so freaked out and I shouted other people's name.
- Buvy was laughing throughout the movie.
- Anu kept talking and predicting what happens next throughout the movie.
- Ann & Ruba busy laughing at others.
- Vilo sat far far away from me so I dunno what she did...busy gossiping kot~


Yokes, Vilo, Qis, Ann, pros Ruba

All of us that went for that movie )3


nice. . .


-Whenever I'm not in a pic, the pic will definitely be nice-


-whenever I'm in the pic, it will be blur like this-


-conclusion: I'm a good photographer-
Wuahaha!


I bought this. )3 my cat


Ann & Qis bought this. ROFLMAO!!


Makan at Pak Putra after movie


The bitches


the MMU-ians
Yea..it was really fun even though we freaked out alot of times.
Chaba is now our new favorite topic.... and I really like your dog (inside joke).



6 comments:

  1. do u want 2 c me OPEN....???? hahahahaha... seriously had so much fun la with u ppl.. love u all... muakx..

    -Ann-

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA open lar ur clams! Later i help u ketiak-ed...

    Do U really wan me to ketiaked u? huh? Huh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh nana..as i know ann was laughing with me while ruba was screaming along with you...apa case ni tukar cerita....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did Ruba screamed along with me? I noe she freaked out a few times but whenever i turned to her, she will be laughing..... U lar kept laughing at the people behind us hahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea la na.. actually the only person freaking out and screaming like sitting on roller coaster is u and ruba.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. dats why nana....what u want me to do..the movie was dumb...and u ppl actually scared and the ppl at the back they were pathetic...

    ReplyDelete