Monday, April 27, 2009

Semblance Nite '09

25.05.2009


Annie and her hairstylist

Me & my hairstylist.
They had to re-tie my hair for 3 freaking times coz my hair is too long XD

Ann & Kev

Sexy Ruba & Ann


Me & Ruba


Qis & Sameh (?)

Below: The 5 sexay ladies




This pic is really nice :)
Spice girls on the red carpet? Lol!


Ann & Kev

Ruba & Ann


Ruba & Me

cun?


pro pro pross. . .

Me on red carpet kononnyer


Ruba, Ann, Qis, & Qis's fren





-laugh-


-candid-

-posers-

-posers2-

3 comments:

  1. hey nana nice pic... you looked nice so did ann...i still stick with my opinion ann makes me remember my childhood fairy tales...very fairy tale like...and nice pic of you and soon..hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buv!! )3
    Too bad cant join u guys at Pure T__T

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats why youlah...haizzzz....nevermid someday i shall bring pure to my hse...wkakakaka.....

    ReplyDelete