Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pre-Grad PARTTYYY!!!

30.05.2009


THANK YOU PUFFY, DEEPS, & ANU for organizing this gathering! I didn't expect it to be made specially for us. T__T I seriously love u bitches alot!!

I love your new house puffy! I love the food u guys prepared! I love the bear! I love our FRIENDSHIP!! (and I really like your dog!)


+++++++

Yea, so we had this gathering at Puffy's new house today. We had lotsa lotsa lotsa fun!! See pictures below!

Yummy food! Thanks guys!
Muuuaccckk!


ROFLMAO!!
Mugshot? Or passport shot?

The reason we took this was because one of the wall was painted with blue colour, like the one above. So, we decided to take passport photo =__=!
Besides mine and Dookie, the rest look so real haha!
Oh ya, except for Deep's. No one will accept her photo for something official LOL!

Posing with our Mr.Teddy Convo


The 5 of us that soon gonna grad!
T___T


Congrats babes!

Thanks for the cake. So sweet of u ppl!


LoL @ this pic!


Model 1

Model 2
Dookie, I like this pic alot!

Model 3

Model 4

Model 5 and 5 1/2

Nice! But wassup with Dookie's face? lol

We love the wall too much.

lolol =D

Apa ni so hitam?
Puffy! Mop your floor lar!

Puffy the cow~!

Puffy & Siew Han
I like this pic ;P

Mr. Zohan, thank you so much for such a thoughful gift!
We love it alot =)
Group pic.
~~~~

Dear biatches! I am really glad to have you people as my friend. Whenever I'm with you guys, it will always be laughter, laughter and laughter alllll the way!
After our convo, everyone gonna start working at different places. I'm not sure how long will it take for us to meet up like how we used to, but please make sure all of us gotta keep in touch no matter where the heck u ppl go ok?
One thing I never regret in my life is to know all of you!
I will miss you bitches alot!!
Luv ya bitches!!

And thank you!!!



4 comments:

  1. nana!!u manage to make me feel sad with this post..i am also grateful to have you people as my bitches...what wud i do with out you people..love you guys alot..hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh why la u thank liz?? its a suprise for her oso leh.. hahaha...
    damn la.. felt so sad.. y u not here? ruba n vilo made me tear again... =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha..and i saw ann cry..dam u ppl nvr let go of that crying thing right from last time one cry another cry case..lolz..never understood that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOL! Crying session again?
    Damn I wanna bet there tooooo! So did Ruba cry this time?

    ReplyDelete