Saturday, May 23, 2009

WARNING: 18sx

READ TITLE!
IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 YEARS OLD, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!! NOW!!
IF YOU ARE NOT AN OPEN MINDED PERSON, YOU SHOULD BE OUT BY NOW!
IF YOU DOESN'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR, DON'T FREAKING READ THIS!


***Parental guidance is highly recommended***
****But if your parents are one of the abovementioned, then please shut off your computer now***


I was studying for CA when I found a bunch of disturbing scribbles and drawings on my CA notes.
And, those craps were written and conteng-ed on my MOST IMPORTANT TUTORIAL in CA.
We attended the tutorial but look at wat the hell we did!! It's one of the most important chapter in finals weiiii!!
Before you start viewing, please be really prepared!
*
*
*

The artwork of Trina, Ruba, Ann, Vilo and Qis.
(Pictures are resized to the smallest. If you really really wanna read it, click on the pictures)
CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!
*
*

Ruba's loving message for me.

Random.

Names have been concealed to protect the creativity...i mean identity of the owner!
And sorry to whomever terasa/hurt/indirectly affected by the art above.



WTF man! This is what I get when I study for CA!
Wish me luck for my paper!!


3 comments:

  1. I wont forget this man.. hahahahahaha... the 1 1/2 hours tutorial class. plus what we did to ruba's diary.. hahahahaha..
    U shd also publish the one on the presentation slides if u still keeping.. keke..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oikkk!!!ppl ask you to go class and studdy you people doing nonsense....good luck for this paper anyway....hugsss muacks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WUAHAHAHAHAAHAA Damn funny sia!!
    Glad its over! Hmm that presentation 1 dunno whr i throw it ad, lemme find 1st lol!

    Kakaka buvy as usual lar, when the crazy ppl are together, this will be the outcome.

    ReplyDelete