Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another day out

09.06.2009

Miley : Dad, are you mad at me?
Dad : No, I'm not mad at you.

***Translation to Bahasa Melayu (subtitle)***

Miley : Adakah ayah gila (pada saya)?
Dad : Tak, ayah tak gila.

WTF is this sia. Yeap, it's from Hannah Montana the movie! What's worst, we watched it IN THE CINEMA, not some pirated dvd!


But to be honest, that was the funniest part (for us) coz we laughed our asses off! Especially that gila Ann, she couldn't stop laughing =.="

I brought 2 little kids with me for that movie, together with Ann, Buvy, and my sis. I can conclude that the show is not for kids (boy) 6 years and below. 30 minutes after the movie started, Justin finished up all the food. He then turned to me and said "I no thing to eat ad loh". That's when he started to get bored. Btw, he ate half box of the regular popcorn, mashed potato, cheezels, and some grapes that my sis sneaked in. Then after awhile, he asked me "How many o'clock now?". =.=" Towards the end of the movie, both boys started to get bored, so I asked them to eat the ice from the cup since there's nothing left for them to eat...and they got excited again =_____= After we got back home, they said the wanna watch Alien vs. Monster tomorrow (or watever the title is =.=").

Kids these days! But nevertheless, I still love them!



Boy Boy & Justin, 2005

When they were still innocent lol!

*************

We are going to gym tomorrow!! Can't wait can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. oh.. look who's talking bout laughing like "gila" at that part of the movie.. u were laughing so loud n cant stop oso k...
    But the movie was nice thou.. did not regret watching it eventhough so last min plan.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elehh... U started it 1st ok.. I stopped laughing d n u kept repeating "Ayah tak gila" then only we continued laughing like gila =.="

    Yea, it was really nice.. Cant wait for our next movie hangout..

    ReplyDelete