Monday, June 29, 2009

How I wish it wasn't true. . .

It has been 3 days since the death of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and honestly, up to this very moment, I'm still shocked and couldn't believe it! For the past 3 days, I've been facing my computer listening to his songs, watching all his videos, and reading updates of his death, hoping that it was just a hoax! It all just led to a huge dissapointment.
I felt like someone close to me, someone so dear to me had left me. I thought that I was the only one feeling like this, until I read comment from others and I realised many people felt the same way as I did. Probably we grew up listening to his song. One of my cousin was even named after him, Michael and they named their dog Jackson =_="


MJ was such an inspiration to everyone around the world. He's a pure genius and the best innovator in the entertainment industry. From beautiful songs and dance steps to fashion icon, he never failed to influence not only normal people like us, but also artist around the globe.



His songs and performances were such an inspiration! I love watching all his performances coz he always put in all his effort into a show and ensure that the show turns out to be a 'WOW'!.



From time to time before his death, I would always check for his updates from Wiki and watch his videos from youtube. It always give me the relaxing moment listening to his voice. Besides that, it will definitely bring back the childhood moments watching his videos =(


When he wanted to bring back all this childhood memories, those motherfuckers media started to write nonsense stuff about him and those bastard child would say anything their parents asked to just for the sake of taking advantage of his money and fame. FUCK YOU MEDIA!!! FUCK YOU PEOPLE WHO ACCUSED HIM!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!


Alrite, below are some of my favourite videos and songs that I would like to share.



Man in the mirror
Beautiful song! Must watch!!




I'll be there
I love this song sooo much since I was little.
One of his performance that I love to watch coz he sang it so beautifully.
Go check out his performance with his brothers or when he was still with The Jackson 5.




Jackson 5 - Ben
How beautiful could a song be...




Heal the world
Everyone knows this song.


I seriously don't know how people could hate him! He was such a kind-hearted person! I dunno if those allegations against him were true or not and I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BELIEVE it, I always believe that he was innocent. He helped countless kids from dying but in the end, what he get was "he's a child monster/molester"! FUCK YOU RETARDS!


To our beloved Michael Jackson, if you happen to have internet or wireless up there, and so happen you are reading my blog, I wanna tell you that we love you alot and pray that you're always happy in the arm of God. You've changed the music industry, you've inspired people all around the globe, and you was and will always be our King of Pop, the legend.


R.I.P. MJ

2 comments:

  1. u seriously need to chill.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually nana after reading this blog i realize M.J is really gone and i actually am abit emotional...i grew up knowing him....i use to follow his dance steps and all it is sad that he is gone....hugs...

    ReplyDelete