Saturday, June 13, 2009

What have I been doing lately?

I am still an unemployed person waiting for my convo to end in August before I start working! Geee... Don't feel like working T____T

I was quite busy for the past few days thanks to the kids! Justin is going back tomorrow, I'll miss him so much! And again, I'll have to send him back, seeing him cry and me myself will cry too =.=" It's always like that. That is why I don't like sending him back!!!


Ok so...my activities:

1. Nancy Drew Game

I'm actually a Nancy Drew fan. I have ALL the Nancy Drew games except for the latest 2 games. So the other day in Johor, I saw the game above and decided to buy because it has Emma Roberts face on the cover!! And I love Emma Roberts! (I watched Wild Child like 7 times!). Those fukers placed her face there when she has got nothing to do with the game at all mcb =_____=! I knowlar she acted as Nancy Drew in the movie, but still...........!!! Eee geram betul!

It usually takes me days or sometimes weeks to complete the game..but the one above, I completed it in 1 (ONE) day time #$%^&*!


2. PSP

Play PSP when I'm bored.



3. BEN 10 Week!

Why so? Coz with the kids around, everything you hear or you say will be "Ben 10!". I'm so obssessed to Ben 10 now (actually since Ben 10 existed!).

Boy Boy's birthday.
Even cake also Ben 10...from Secret Recipe sumore =.=!

Notice the shirt? Yeah Ben 10.
And I was the one who bought that Lol!



The other day when we went to MP to get a present for Boy Boy, Justin kept asking me to buy him the Ben 10 notebook. Notebook only wei, inside is just plain paper and it cost RM6.90 just because there's a Ben10 pic on the cover! So I told Justin that I'll do one for him (save $$$) Gagagaa..
So I did the book above lor... for both kids.


Used glue only on the side of the book.
I think I put up to 10 layers of glue so that the pages won't drop off easily.


"Blank paper" as insisted by Justin.

And also included colouring pages.

Both book costs me less than RM 6.90!



4. GTA IV

Yea! It's GTA 4 yo!! Not yet really play thou, just tried a few things.
One word, AWESOME!!


We bought this game last year I guess, and couldn't play it coz the system requirement is very high. During my final exam week, I went to get a new hardisk and upgraded our RAM. It's now 3Gb DDR2 yo!! Hdd total 580 GB.... and with the antivirus I bought during PC Fair, my PC is now superb!!!!


I'm planning to upgrade my PC again, not now of course...this time, it's the processor. But to change that, I'll have to change my motherboard. If I change my motherboard, my graphic card sekali I'll have to change. So, that's not "upgrade", that's practically buying a new PC LOL!


So, wanna know the system requirement for GTA 4?


Minimum system requirements:
OS: Windows Vista Service Pack 1 OR Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
Memory/RAM: 1.5GB for Vista, 1GB for XP
16GB Free Hard disk space
Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900 or 256MB ATI X1900

Recommended system requirements:

OS: Windows Vista Service Pack 1 OR Windows XP Service Pack 3
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1GHz
Memory/RAM: 2.5GB for Vista, 2.5GB for XP
18GB Free Hard disk space
Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 or 512MB ATI 3870



Notice the difference between 'minimum' and 'recommended' requirement?
It made a HUGE different during gameplay.

I go for the recommended system, except for the processor and the graphic card =____= which in my opinion, is the most important requirement for a smooth and crystal clear gameplay.


My PC still oklar, no lagging and graphic wasn't that bad.

One of the screenshot from the shortclip.
SM! ROFLMAOHAHA!!

Here is me trying to attack passerby, as usual.
Fyi, I'm not a violent person. *wink

As you can see above, I just killed someone LOL! And the last pic owned!
It seems like it's the same with the previous GTA, but it's not! See below.


That fella is not dead yet. He can still wake up and walk away. See the left pic. He's in real pain LOL! In the right pic, he fell on the road again...this time I didn't disturb him ok. Damn real lar haha!

Oh ya don't worry, that guy is not dead. He's still moving. The ambulance then came and save him.



So, that was how I spent my holidays!! Weeeee!!!
There's more, but I'm just too lazy to blog bout it. =P
Alrite, ciaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment