Friday, July 31, 2009

Ma MMU friends!!

So let's see when to begin with.... Ahhh MMU friend's hang out at Amigo!

26.06.2009

Nothing much lar actually.. I rushed there RIGHT after playing badminton. All sweaty and stinky...yummy!

We chat bout CAREER (can u believe it?), work stuff, interviews, and of course, lame jokes. Oh ya, and also how MMU wanna cheat us poor people money!!


Pee Fen and Jeremiah~~

Qis & Gilbert
Awww~~ How sweet!!

All of us.
Yea, look at what I'm wearing =X


I wonder what's Ann pointing at o.O

I also dunno why the picture turn out to be like this.
As long as can see our faces then it's alrite la heh...
Ahh gonna miss you people soo much!!
Btw, service at Amigo sucks badly!

2 comments:

  1. Dammit.. wtf was i pointing at...? ROFL.. jeremy oso looking.. hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I dunno u lar Ann! I was wondering too... Everyone was ready for the camera except for both of u lol!!

    ReplyDelete