Saturday, August 1, 2009

Qis and cendol

29.06.2009

Yeaa so it's all about Qis! Lol! She came back Malacca and was craving for cendol so we went searching the whole Malacca for that!! It was a weekday then, and we were out at night! No cendol shop!! We went jonkers and all the shops were closed.

And we went round and round and round until we finally decided to stop at the side of the road and had some brainstorming session for a few donkey hours before they made up their mind on where to makan and cendol after that = ="

After makan, we went jetty for the cendol session. Qis, puas d?

Trina, Deeps, Ann, Buvy, Qis

Oookk~ This picture..... is weird.

Went all the way in to take pic after that.
We're damn free!

All d girls

Deeps left after a while and Qis was on the phone the whole time.
So, the 3 of us camwhored like no tomorrow.



My hair
T___T
Will show you guys my 'Rihanna' hair now!
T_______T

And a bonus pic.
ROFL!
Buvy wanna take some emo pic, so I took for her this pic...and edited it.
Sorry lar Buv, i edited ur stomach, hand, and leg but forgot bout ur face =X
Haha jangan marah k?


I miss hanging out with my girlfriends so much after yesterday's!!

PS: Really sorryler Buv, I promise next time I'll put in more effort to edit.. I used only few seconds to edit that, and it turn out to be like that - -" I just wanna make you look better actually T_T

6 comments:

  1. hahahahhahaha... terrible man u edit buvy.. cannot tahan i laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buvy looked damn funny la... Hahahahahhahahahahahah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lar T____T
    I go edit again now... zzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. she got thick lips wei.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. that weird pic oso damn freaking funny sial.. ROFLMAO..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha! Haiihh i totally forgot bout the face wat - -"

    Thick lips hahahahaa!

    ReplyDelete