Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have wisdom and I'm a lil bit wiser!

I'm having a bad day.

First, I had this very bad sore throat after we came back from Genting. The pain is so bad I feel like killing myself. I ate 5 strepsils within 3 hours time, took one sore throat lozenge from the clinic, ate another one tablet I bought from guardian, drank Pei Pa Koa, ate a bottle of asam, and went to Bunga Raya to drink that damn freaking bitter chinese tea for throat...all that, in ONE day! I'm gonna die of overdose!!

At the same time, I have a lil fever and flu.

Then the next day, I have this verrrrrrry littlleeeeeeeeee toothache so I've decided to visit the dentist to refill the thing-that-I-always-call-it-a-'simen'-but-I-still-dunno-what's-the-proper-name-for-it. The dentist, a very nice lady, nearly killed me with whatever procedure she's doing to my poor tooth. It was so fuking pain I nearly cried ok!!!! Goshh, whenever I imagine the pain, I will have goosebumps. But she's really nice and very professional! I then asked her bout my wisdom tooth and she said mine is not out yet....it will normally grow between 18 to 26 years old!

Came back home later and took the pain killer pills coz the pain is killing me. Then painted my house =.=" I'm sick and still able to do so many things! I love myself!

Later that night, I took the mirror and take a look at my teeth and realised that there's an ulcer at the side of my lips. I think that's because of the dental visit I went earlier where they stretched my mouth wide open like no tomorrow.

And....anddddd I took a look deeper inside my mouth and I realised there's another ulcer at the back of my mouth on my gum! So i took a toothpick to poke it =.=" It was hard! It's not an ulcer --" It's my wisdoom tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeahhh finally! I've been waiting for this moment since forever!

2 comments:

  1. good kena sore throat.. hahaha.. shout for notin sumore la.. the way u shout still bugging my mind.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhaa that's the way it is aha aha!

    ©Wuuuhuuuoooooo~!™®

    ReplyDelete