Monday, October 5, 2009

Oysters oysters and oysters!!

25.09.2009

Supposed to post this up much earlier but I was just too lazy :PP Moreover, read title...nothing much besides oysters! So, nothing interesting unless you like to see oysters.

Went to Holiday Inn for the buffet coz it was Jess's birthday. So we don't need to pay a single cent coz her husband treated everyone... and my job is just to eat alllllll the way even when everyone has stopped eating.

It was a Friday so the food was a lil sucky despite the fact that they have lotsa LOTSA seafood. The main dishes were like what...white rice (??), some vege, some fried prawns, crabs, err curry(?), and the rest I don't even bother to look at it =.=" Everyone went straight to the food except for me, the weird one, went straight to you-know-what, oysters of course!


Oh ya they have this very average tasting noodle too.
I took very little of it coz the waiter was like looking at me as I only attacked the oysters and mussels, so mah pretend go take some mee lar...
Oysters were not that fresh =\


...and I went to take more! Lol.
I even placed some ice in between to keep em fresh.


Seafood teppanyaki.
Not bad, but a lil salty.

FOC for kids below 12.

Barbecued prawns and mussels!
The mussels were awesome!! as compared to the cold ones.



Went to take MORE lol! And even asked for tartar sauce coz they only have some other weird sauce which I dare not try.


Clam chowder soup.
Not bad.

Dessert + Mussels salad.
Both sucks.

I only tried the cheese cake.
Superb!

Errmm.... do I need to say more?
Yeah we went to take MORE again - -"
By now you should know how awesome it tasted!

Some lala which I find it okok only.



After the waiter refilled the oysters, there we go again lol.

There are many more oyster pics but it all looks the same you wouldn't want to see it.
No pictures of human taken coz I was busy eating all the way.
And all the pictures I showed you above is only MY FOOD! (except for the oysters and mussels which were shared)... so don't be surprise if one day you'll see Trina becoming like Rikishi from WWF.

Finally, the birthday girl and her husband below.
Better than not taking any pic rite -.-"
I was just too lazy to get up from my comfy seat =\


*********************

Btw, has anyone read the post below? #.#
Yea you need a password for that.
Try to guess what's the password!!
The password is very easy!
Leave a comment there once you've managed to read it. Teehee!

2 comments:

  1. omg i miss eating the teppanyaki there.. yum yum..

    terrible la u.. one pic of them nie.. that oso sideways.. haih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha!! He look very pondan in the pic coz i feel somehow he looks a lil like me in the pic :\\

    ReplyDelete