Thursday, October 29, 2009

Photos

20.10.2009

Went for a drink at the mamak stall near my house.
Had to leave the place after a while coz some stupid people sitting behind our table fought. Yea, like real fight, pushing and shouting at each other. We were freaked out so we cabut-ed.

No place to go to, we chilled near the minimarket and camwhored.

Buv, Ann, Tri ^.^







"New friend found"




**************************

24.10.2009

Went Jonkers with the gang to get some stuff for the Halloween party at Dookie's place on this coming Saturday! Goshh! I've not prepared anything yet!!




***********************

Gonna start working beginning of next month!!!
First time doing something this serious without being accompanied by Ann!
I'm sooo~~~ scared right now!
What should I even do on the first day??
I'm not that type of person going around saying "HIE TRINA, I'M PPL YO!", (just pretend to laugh if you dunno this joke)
I'm just antisocial like that!! How am I gonna have friends T__T

1 comment:

  1. Just bring enough pen drives.

    I've been told its a good ice breaker :)

    ReplyDelete