Monday, June 20, 2011

Life

There's nothing in the world that I can love more than you.... though it's so hard to have a distance between us, I trust you and myself to keep the relationship going, as strong as before. How will the next few months or next year be when you leave to the States, I dare not think. I know feeling lonely and down most of the days and especially weekends is a for-sure thing to happen...but yeah, of course I'd prefer you to be over there rather than here surrounded by chods and cinnas and how it affects you and your daily life. I do not know how to be the best girlfriend or a person who gives good advices, but please remember I'm here to be a listener to all your problems and happy things that you'd like to share with someone.

One step at a time. Eventually, I'm pretty sure you'll achieve what you've always wanted with the much effort and time you put in.
Nothing is easy.
All the best to you, my dear =)

Gimme some awww...

Awwwwsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment