Wednesday, June 22, 2011

His and Mine

Him and Me

My boyfriend is an OCD,
I’m nowhere near not even a bit,
His OCDness would kill,
Heyy but I’m alive, still,
He’s smart but freaky,
I’m lazy and a lil crazy,
He’s great and awesome,
I’m just slow and troublesome,
His swt face I’m in love,
My gay face unlike the above,
His lameass jokes never fail to cheer me,
My shitass is just so smelly,
His ass is so sexy,
My ass is so saggy,
This poem is getting so lovely…err lively,
That’s why I’m still not asleep even when I’m sleepy,
Because thinking of him makes me happy when I’m feeling crappy,
And you know what I love most from my boyfriend simmy?
No, not because he’s hairy,
Or pretty,
Or grumpy,
Or puppy,
It’s because he’s my Barneyyy,
And it’s gonna be legenddd……..dary!

No comments:

Post a Comment