Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weekend thing

It's the weekend again! Finally I can get enough rest and my beauty sleep! Saturday is just so awesooome!

Oh well, weekends without having your loved ones around isn't that great tho...
I miss you dear =(

At Tony Romas on one sweet weekend


I once read about people saying how wonderful their relationship is and how great their partner is and etc. Well, lucky couple that is. But in a relationship, it's very very normal to have its ups and downs moment even for the perfect couple. Arguments, disagreements, ignorance...those I believe are very normal unless you're a weirdo with no feelings. But hey, to maintain a relationship and keep it going forever, it's not easy and I bet you know how ridiculously tired you can get sometimes from that. There must always be mutual understanding and less ego I'd say, and like they say, one must give and take. This one person I know, being a person everyone adores, is just everything I'm looking for. Each time he thinks he said something wrong or hurtful, immediately he'll apologise. Even if it wasn't his fault, he'd find reasons to make it sound like it's his fault. Making bad situations better, that's somehow his skill. And most importantly, knowing how you feel, that's his specialty.


This guy I know......

... is and will always be by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment