Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dear Diary

Don't think I will ever blog... There were so many posts which I was supposed to blog about, but yeah, I just hate to write! Blogging is just not my thing. Some people blog for popularity and some blog for recording purposes. Mine of course is the latter part. But being me, the lazy me, I don't/can't even blog about my life here, what is there to look back 50 years later? And I also believe that blogging or facebook shoutouts are for people who daren't face others and tell them to the face, but instead, use the internet to convey the message. Sometimes it can be so restricted too, that's when you'll need to worry that you'd hurt or piss off the world. Therefore, best way is to travel back to the ancient time and do it the ancient way, by writing a diary! Or on a rock! At least when I'm dead next time, my children could read it and understand how pathetic my life is, that is if they even bother to read it. Sooo...I'm gonna get a diary!! Finally... I get to write "Dear Diary"! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment