Monday, October 11, 2010

Lucky or sucky?

So, as per title, is 10-10-10 a lucky or sucky date? Like seriously, the accident freaked me out! And thank thank God Sinren is fine!! But as for the rest, life is short =( Those horrifying pics I saw...gosh! RIP =(

Anyway, nothing much to blog... There is a few actually, but photos are still in my camera =_=
So, will just upload some irrelevant picstures here :P

************

Went to cut my hair the other day and the outcome was....not what I wanted at all.

It looks nice on the pic? Yeah of course, cause this pic was taken right after we went to do our hair and this is probably picture 5 out of 100. It's not easy to maintain. Crap shit. But I still love my hairstylist =_=

************


I lurrveee vegetarian food!

The shark fin's soup, oh my love!
I wanna drink this everydayyy!! =(


And our all time favourite, fried butter mushroom!
Soo sooo awesome! I can never get tired of this!

************

Cooked for the first time! Like really cook! Like really cook on my own! =_=
But errr, with a littleeee helplar =P

Seafood Alfredo!!!
Looks yummy right? Of course! It was yummy as hell! :P
Hahah sorry for being so proud but it's my first time alrite!

Alriteeey! Will update more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment