Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good times =D

Yo!
I've been very hardworking lately as you can see from my progress of updating this almost neglected blog LOL!

To make up for the lost time, here I present you with videos! Never before seen videos...until now :P


The 2 videos below were recorded by Ann.. I didn't know she was recording =_=
And I find it amazing that we were supposed to be working but we ended up doing shit everyday LOL!






Here's a video on Dr.Uchenna, our lecturer, singing Count on me during our last lecture class.
Again, 2:48 is a must watch haha!




Here's us during one of our assignment discussion session. If you watch the video, Qis was the only one talking and Ruba was the only one listening. Why so? Cause she always skipped our discussion sessions and din really know whats going on with our assignment, so Qis gotta explain it to her =___= hence the seriousness on her face LOL!



There are more videos which I will be uploading it when I'm free =)
So, wait for it ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment