Friday, July 1, 2011

14 days to go!

Uncle has just left to UK for 2 weeks. I'm feeling so so down, depressed, sad, lonely, emo.... Yeah though we don't normally meet except for weekends coz I'm working here in KL and he's in Malacca, but when it comes to things like this, saying goodbye is really really tough. I cried so much I think my eyes are gonna pop out =_= Even for normal weekends whenever he goes back to Malacca after our Sunday night dinner, I'll always feel so sad. Sigh. I can't imagine how it'll be like when he goes to US. Why oh why must things like this happen to me? Am I not unlucky enough with all the things that have been happening to me?

I love him a lot. I really do. Please let this guy love me as much as I'm in love with him =(

I'm just afraid one day, he'll come to me and say he doesn't love me anymore. Guess I'm feeling that insecure huh...

But I know one thing for sure now... He loves me a lot and he cares so much for me. And I'm ever so grateful for that =)

No comments:

Post a Comment