Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random thoughts

Dad was admitted to hospital this afternoon. He fell down into a drain or something and couldn't walk after that. I do not know to what extent the injury is, but I'm just so worried. Though so many things happened this year, especially with the maid issue and all, I still love him a lot. And I care for my parents, just sometimes, don't really know how to express it. Sigh. How come we weren't raised in an ang moh way...

Just pray hard everything will be fine and goes well. I do not want anything to happen to him. Nobody wants anything to happen.

Aside from that, I realised something today while I was all alone thinking about everything in the world. Actually I realised this quite sometime ago but only really felt it recently. From what you hear and what you see, you can really tell how different a person can be. Not gonna post about this right now, maybe some other time when I'm all emo again.

Another random topic, saw on facebook that my friend just gave birth. My batch. High school friend. My age. From back back class. Now she's in Singapore, married, with a child, living happily..... how nice huh. I wish to have a family of my own too. Just that I think I'll have to wait for another "5 years". I'll be 30 years old by then. It's actually very late considering how early women get married and have kids these days. But then, it's a good thing. At least we can give each other some time to really really know ourselves better, you know, you just don't wanna regret anything....

So yeah, just random thoughts about random things. Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment