Monday, August 10, 2009

Girls thing

22.07.2009

Ann and I went to get our hair done all for the sake of our convo... But my hair looked shitty that day...how sad!!!

Anyway, we made an appointment at 2pm. And it ended at 7pm!!

Ann went to get her hair washed first while I was waitng for my turn.
Then, the only stylist there made Ann his white mice.
Look at how all the trainees(?) surrounded her with different poses haha!


Finally my turn!
I wanted something different this time, something reaaal short.
So, I told the stylist I wanted Rihanna's hairstyle!







And he ended up giving me an umbrella hair instead of Rihanna!


Look!! How freaking short is that!!!!



End product:
Ann with her pussycat shirt.
She looked damn mature after the haircut.


Me and my umbrella haircut.
I looked like a retarded person.

Oh btw, i had extensions on after that!
That's all. Bye!

4 comments: