Monday, August 3, 2009

Out fishing!!

13.07.2009

The last time I went fishing was few months back. I don't like the hot weather!! Until recently, the weather was so warm and nice I decided to lift my lazy ass up and do something useful. I know I know, fishing is not useful and we are killing those fish but at least it's better than me hiding in my room facing my PC 24/7 rite!


Beautiful day~~


To prove that I know how to fish ok


While waiting, camwhore abit


Quoted from Dawn Yang's latest post on her digital art project,
"Each digital art piece tells its own personal tiny story and carries its own
meaning, weaving through a connection of past and present, an evocation of emotions, desires and memories"


And so, here's mine...
This is what I call the artistic shot.
This masterpiece is called "A Rod and a Shit".
It's definitely not digital art but yet it "tell its own personal tiny story and bla bla bla emotions, desires and memories" of mine.



So, what have we caught so far?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Tadaaa~!!! Snails all over my poor prawns!!
Instead of getting fish, I caught SNAILS??!!
There were actually more snails, but all dropped to the ground - -"


We fish-ed till very late night.
My sis and I went to buy KFC coz we were dead hungry.
And oh the macaroni cheese was awesome!!
But not as good as Secret Recipe's...obviously.

Alrite! That's all for today!! Tata!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair fly fly.. very nice.. lol.. like hantu gile babi.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete