Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm a damn good cook!!

24.07.2009 - 28.07.2009

Mum, dad and sis went to Krabi Island for 5 days and abandoned me =(
The biggest challenge for me whenever my MOM is not around is always FOOD!!
So, lemme tell you a story about a girl named lucky!


Day 1:

Ate Bak Kut Teh for breakfast!


Day 2:


Went Red Island Cafe for lunch... Bukit beruang branch.
Food much much better than the one at DP.
My order...of course seafood spaghetti!


For dinner, went to shop for vege so that we can do some cooking.
So, guess what did we managed to cook?


Left: Fried egg
Right: DRUMSTICK!!
Supposedly a roasted chicken, but after putting it in the oven for so long and still not cooked, we steamed it =__=


Left: French beans with bacon
Right: Potato kunyit with bacon

And final dish, BACON!!
HUAHAHAH! Everything must have bacon!
The amount of oil, I know - -"

Later that night, we watched Friday the 13th....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrghh I LOVE IT!!
I NEED to have junk food when I watch movies,
else I can't concentrate throughout the whole movie!!


Day 3:

Lunch, whatever left.

Egg sandwich, Ramly burger chicken meat, bread...like duhh


Mushroom soup, fries, and CHEESE sausage!


For dinner, we went to Red Island Cafe again.

If you're wondering why I'm always going there, that's b'coz I can eat for freeeeee!
Weeeeeee!


Day 4:
Can't remember...

Day 5:


BACON only!

We're getting lazier and lazier hahaha!
With the amount of food we took,
I bet you can never recognise me if my mum is not back in 2 weeks time!

Sigh~~ Honestly, I'm a damn bad cook!
I cant cook anything or even fry an egg...I will run like a mad dog.
I shall start to learn cooking now!! I have said this many many times =(
BUT someday, somehow, I know I can =) *motivating myself*


First, I shall overcome my gas stove fear by telling myself that it will not explode.
Second, my fear of those splashing oil!
Wish me luck XD


Ciaoz

4 comments:

  1. "*motivationing myself*"....? not motivating meh? lol..

    No matter how much motivation, i can bet you it will never happen.. muahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! No wonder I feel like theres sumthing wrong with it...

    Someday i will be someone's wife LOL i NEED to learn oso rite... zzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. sedap nye... and damn healthy la all ur food

    ReplyDelete