Saturday, August 22, 2009

Meeeee Birthday!

Finally~~!! My birthday post!! Lol! It took me so long to post this up coz i was so lazy to edit and upload hell lot of pictures!!

02.08.2009

Went Simply Fish with my bunch of girlfriends!! Huggssss!!
Actually, there were only four of us coz the rest can't make it. But we still enjoyed ourselves...with lame and stupid jokes! Hahaa! I miss that night soooo much!!

Me me me me me!!

The food we ordered!
Thanks Deeps, Dookie, Pei Li, and Annie!
♥♥♥♥♥


Group pics:



We went Portugese Settlement to lepak after that coz we wanna finish up the oh-so-awesome Baskin Robins ice-cream!! ♥♥♥

So fun!!!

Dookie!! Nice lehhh!



04.08.2009

Went to Old Town with MMU friends.
Ann did some drama there. HAhaha!

Thanks Pee Fen, May Chen, and Ann again!



05.08.2009

Went to some chinese restaurant at Melaka Raya =___="
Wanted to go Simply Fish again but parents didn't want to =(

I ordered sharkfin wuahaha!
Coz I wanted seafood so badly and they don't wanna go Simply Fish so..... yea!

Lovely presents from lovely people!!

A million thanks from me!
I really mean it!
I love all of it sooo much! ♥♥♥

Thanks for making my birthday a memorable one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment