Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bitchy ghost

Just got back from watching "Where got ghost?".
I heard many bad comments on that show but I still like it.
Anyway, no mood to blog much now coz something/someone is really pissing me off!

Before that, I need comments on my header... Created it for fun justnow and from the Jack Neo's ghost movie I watched justnow, I came out with the 3-scary-looking-ghost-like me on the header... Actually, I dunno what I'm talking now coz I couldn't focus...so, just tell me if it's scary enough to scare bitches off my blog.

Edited: I've changed the header again to include 4-scary-looking-ghost.

F U B!

7 comments:

  1. header's nice.. but dun look as scary as the movie oso.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coz those are not bitchy ghost LOL!
    Bitchy ghost must be abit bitchy not scary lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw na i feel ur pain.. lol..
    bitchy normally scary oso k..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who the bitches all u trying to scare?

    Na, lets hang out this week la wei.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some pathetic fake bitch! Eeeee i just realised we're so evil hahaha!

    Yo lets hang out! I need entertainment in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. T_T Morning can or not? Nights I'm like pack. WAnna gossip wit u guys la...

    ReplyDelete