Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My old collections!! Sweeeet memories! - Part 1

Mum asked me to clear my stuffs coz my house is turning into a recycling factory if those stuff is not cleared!!

So while cleaning and picking and throwing so many rubbish, I came across few things that bring back my childhood memories... Not that I'm very old now, but I get so happy and excited when I look back at those "rubbish" that I kept for soooo long!

For this post, I'll show you guys my ERASER collection! I have alot of collections ok!

My erasers in a shoebox!
Used to keep all of it in my desk's drawer...but then the desk is no longer in use so I had to keep it here.


Hundreds of them.

Arranged beautifully for your viewing pleasure.
Scan through all the erasers and see if we have the same ones! Lol..

Another view.


and another view...

and another.

This box of eraser is the most memorable one for me.
Coz my grandma bought it for me when I was in Secondary 1 I think.
She know that I love collecting erasers so she bought the whole box it.
Actually while cleaning all my 'rubbish', most of it was from my grandma.
I miss her alot ='(

All the small tiny erasers...
I think almost all of us used to have this!

Garfield & Mickey


The few erasers I used to love the most.
Notice those dirty stain? Lol...
Ancient.

The $$$ erasers!
When I asked the kids to pick whichever erasers they like, both of them picked this first!
All betul betul money face.
And the big hello kitty on the top left hahaa for Deeps!

Some plain and normal erasers.
The white thingy on the green eraser is flour.
10 year old flour =.="
and notice the small erasers?
Those were from primary school bookshop!!
Tuuuuu got the nice nice smell 1! Ahaha!

A lil bigger erasers.

Tiger, lion, lemon, elephant, apple, grapes

Giving away my lovely erasers to the kids =(((

Happily choosing.

They picked nearly 70% of the erasers. =___="
They can use it until secondary school also wont finish...or perhaps until uni.
Now, i feel guilty for giving it away LOL!
But I told them "You can pick anyone EXCEPT for the one in the box",
yes, the one from my grandma.
So, it's okay coz my grandma is still with me =)))

2 comments:

  1. eh i spotted one eraser.. i tink u curi mine.. no wonder la got so many.. lol..

    ReplyDelete