Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My old collections!! Sweeeet memories! - Part 3

THIS ENTRY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED UP ON THE 15/9 AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY WAS IT IN MY DRAFT TILL I REALISED IT!!!!

Back to the post on my rubbish collections.
Alrite, this will be a short one coz I'm still pissed off with that fake biatch! *face turns red*



I bet everyone has this rite?
These are my TOP four favouritesss!
The rest my mum gave it away long ago :(


This is one of my favourite 'rubbish'!
A gift from my grandma! ♥♥♥
I remember I used to bring it to the bathroom when I'm taking my shower, listening to hitzfm! Still working now^^

Hahah toy phone.
Eh, this is unlike the toy phone you get it from elsewhere now ok!
I got it from someone last time when I was in primary school as a christmas gift(?).
Unlike the phone now, if you press a button, they'll play some stupid song or some frog sound, this phone of mine has operator talking to me ok...I remember one of them is "O-pe-ra-tor!...koh ka kong?!" whatever fuk is that I dunno but it was damn funny.
And I'm still loving it!
8732387 Call me!


My Standard 2 fav Dino ruler!


Ahhh this!! You know, kids just like to act like a rich bitch when they were young =_="
So, I collected all those cards and used it as my credit card when I play masak-masak or any kiddy stuff like teacher-teacher, police-police, doctor-patient, father-mother, anything except for brother-sister.

My swimming card!!
Mr.Ng was my swimming instructor.
Sept '96, 13 years back! OMG I'M OLD!

I don't even know why I'm keeping this -.-"
Hah! Just to show you that's my full name, that was my grandma's house tel. no. before they add in the number '8', I was in 2H, and I only need 1/2 dose of that ass-painful injection.


Klar, will post up the next one soon.
Buhbye! Enjoy ur holiday! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment