Thursday, September 3, 2009

My old collections!! Sweeeet memories! - Part 2

Second part of this post will be on various collections that have lotsa lotsa sentimental values!!

This cute little box was a gift by Hui Jun.
Sudah berkarat-karat!
What did I kept in this box?


A pair of Barbie doll shoes! =____="
That's a magnet penguin, also from Hui Jun!
And keys to my treasure WUAHAHA!


Next, our lovely tembikar!

Remember? Our Form 2 Pendidikan Seni project!
Where all of us were given a ridiculously small piece of clay and had to create a tembikar/pasu or whatever you call it I cant remember.
The more I spin that tembikar-machine thingy, the smaller my clay get.
So, I ended up going to Bachang to purchase the one above (pic) and submit it to Pn. Yeo(?), the very garang teacher.
And in my folio, she wrote a note something like this "Hasil kurang sama dengan lakaran". ROFLMAOHAHAH! Damn stupid i tell you!

A mini calculator!!
I used to bring this to primary school last time!!
My Polly Pocket!!
I have this for a very very long time but I can't remember how old was it.
My sis has the classroom polly pocket and my cousin, Kelly, has the exact some one as mine AND a BIG HOUSE polly pocket!!! Damn nice that one I tell you!!
We'll always go over to her house and play ^^
I seriously miss doing all those fun kiddy things!


My 3 Polly Pocket Characters... without eyes, nose, and mouth =.="
there's also a dog but Boy Boy threw it down from my balcony when he was 2 or 3.
Damn!
And my favourite char was always the middle one! That's me!!

Me sleeping.

Eating with my sis.

Trina, with only one hand.
Trina and some cute guy without eyes, resting on the sofa watching the TV.... but her big ass couldn't fit the sofa.


Ok, next!!
Pick up sticks!!!
Remember this? They still have thislar now but this pickup sticks of mine aged more than 10 years ok!


This is one of my artwork from the art class I attended when I was in Standard 2 or 3.
I can't draw or colour like this anymore now ='(
So, that's all for this post. Will post up Part 3 soon!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh! I also had a cacat polly pocket doll. Why their hand so easy patah one arh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know why trina the doll got one hand nie.. too much ketchup effect.. lol..

    wah ur last drawing nice.. who said u cant draw now.. still can what.. just a bit more adult drawing.. hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Boy Boy patahkan the hand coz I took very good care of it.. Boys where noe how to play polly pocket 1!!!!!

    Ann, ketchup effect ur head ahahaha! If ketchup effect not my hand patah but the other party's punya ahem will break ok lol!

    18sx drawing now --"
    I can still draw the terung, but for different use ;P LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i remember the box >.< but why did i gave you a box ar? so so old story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jun!! Ermm I cant rmb why u gave it to me too lol... Yea real old huh.. We're old too!!

    ReplyDelete